Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa M Thayer DO
Dr. Lisa M Thayer, DO is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA, with other offices in Carlsbad, CA and San Diego, CA . She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Thayer is affiliated with Sharp Coronado Hospital, Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center/Kaiser Foundation and Sharp Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa M Thayer has 3 locations
4405 Vandever Ave
San Diego, CA 92120
Book Online Now
Dr. Lisa M Thayer has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Lisa M Thayer has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Lisa M Thayer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Thayer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
12 Years Experience
Touro University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Lisa M Thayer Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Lisa M Thayer's office for more information.
4405 Vandever Ave San Diego, CA : (619) 528-5000
6860 Avenida Encinas Carlsbad, CA : (619) 528-2583
4405 Vandever Ave San Diego, CA 92120
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lisa M Thayer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Diego, CA.