Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa C Szymanski
Dr. Lisa C Szymanski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with other offices in Saint Paul, MN and Saint Croix Falls, WI (and 3 other locations). She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Szymanski is affiliated with District 1 Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa C Szymanski has 6 locations
1215 Town Centre Dr
Saint Paul, MN 55123
235 E State St
Saint Croix Falls, WI 54024
12375 Lindstrom Ln
Lindstrom, MN 55045
Book Online Now
Dr. Lisa C Szymanski has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Dr. Lisa C Szymanski has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Lisa C Szymanski is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lisa C Szymanski - Posted on February 7th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lisa C Szymanski - Posted on March 28th, 2014
Love Dr. Magnus!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lisa C Szymanski - Posted on May 31st, 2012
Dr.Lisa Magnus Healtheast in Eagan MN
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lisa C Szymanski - Posted on March 19th, 2012
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012, 2014, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Szymanski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 2000
University Of Minnesota Health Care System
Dr. Lisa C Szymanski Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- BCBS MN BluePrint
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lisa C Szymanski is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.