Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa Mahnke
Dr. Lisa Mahnke, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Philadelphia, PA (and 3 other locations). She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa Mahnke has 6 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Lisa Mahnke has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.<br>Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism. These infections may spread to other carriers through physical touch, airborne inhalation, bodily fluids or contaminated foods.
Infectious disease specialists identify whether the disease is caused by bacteria, a virus, a fungus or a parasite often through blood tests and then determine what course of treatment, if any, is necessary.
Dr. Lisa Mahnke has the following 3 expertise
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
13 Years Experience
University of Wisconsin at Madison
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Lisa Mahnke Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Lisa Mahnke's office for more information.
5000 Woodland Ave Philadelphia, PA : (888) 296-4742
4510 Frankford Ave Philadelphia, PA : (215) 744-1302
2520 Snyder Ave Philadelphia, PA : (888) 296-4742
800 Washington Ave Philadelphia, PA : (215) 339-5100
432 N 6th St Philadelphia, PA : (215) 925-4201
1999 W Hunting Park Ave Philadelphia, PA : (215) 228-9300
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lisa Mahnke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.