Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lisa M Maier has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
Dr. Lisa M Maier has the following 3 expertise
- Beryllium-induced Lung Disease (Berylliosis)
Showing 1 of 1
Going to see Dr. Maier for exposure to beryllium is one thing.. gettting a diagnosis of all the terrible diseases exposure to beryllium causes is another. Dr. Maier will change the purpose of your visit from evaluation of your symptoms to one "most likely negative result" ... To RULE OUT CBD ( Chronic Beryllium Disease). In doing this you will be sent back home suffering from all the effects of being exposed and you will NOT have any admission or connection of your disease to the OCCUPATIONAL EXPOSURE. DR. MAIER AND THE OCC MED DEPT ARE ON THE SIDE OF BIG INDUSTRY / WORKERS COMPENSATION / AND WILL 'NOT' CONNECT YOUR EXPOSURE TO YOUR ILLNESSES. She will report that your illnesses and symptoms are all from some other problems. Thus leaving the insurance companies unharmed from a compensability standpoint. GO TO ANOTHER OCC MED HOSPITAL IF YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO BERYLLIUM !!
Dr. Maier is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Duke University School Of Medicine
Dr. Lisa M Maier accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNational Jewish Medical And Res Center, 1400 Jackson St, Denver, CO
Dr. Lisa M Maier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.