Dr. Lisa Majer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Majer?

'Drobinson

Posted on August 24th, 2017

Dr. Majer & her staff are very caring & always work with me for appointments, other referrals, etc. I can't imagine another doctor at SB Hospital being kinder or more anxious to help solve any medical issue. She encourages exercise as a very important aid to maintaining good health. Very good doctor & staff!

Posted on August 9th, 2017

Visted Dr.Majer's office several times. Like working with her because she works with me in developing a plan of action.

Horrible staff

Posted on May 11th, 2017

Posted on June 22nd, 2015

Dr. Majer has been my families doctor for over 20 years - She has always treated us with respect, honesty and kindness. I can talk to her as if I were at lunch with a girlfriend - she listens very well and we can throw ideas back and forth to each other. My husband and I are retired now and will make a trip back to her office for our yearly physicals no matter what state we are traveling in : )

Never got to see the doctor

Posted on March 31st, 2015

The doctor sounds great and I was referred to her by two local physicians I like and trust. However, they clearly haven't tried to make an appointment with her! Unfortunately, I still haven't had a chance to meet her, as the office was closed the first two times I tried (11:30am on Friday and 2pm on Tuesday)--and when I finally caught them in, I was so put off by the confrontational attitude of the front office employee on the phone that I declined scheduling an appointment three weeks out. Very disappointing.

Okay Dr. terrible office policies

Posted on December 19th, 2013

I missed my yearly appointment - I found out when I called to check on the time. I made another appointment and yesterday received a $35 missed appointment fee from collections. No mention on the phone of the policy, When I asked if I had missed the reminder phone call, I was told they don't do that anymore, too bad I obviously relied on it. I called the office and was told that is the policy and was implemented a year ago. An office that valued my business would have applied the $35 charge towards my next visit, or given me a one time forgiveness, or sent a note to patients informing them of the policy, or even mentioned the late charge that was coming when I talked to them last week. I will pay the fee because I value my good credit, obviously more than Dr. Majer cares about my business. I will take my excellent insurance elsewhere.

Posted on May 6th, 2013

Very knowledgeable about most topics and spends the time with you to make sure that you leave with all your concerns being answered. Is easy to talk to and does not stuff pills or treatments down your throat unless you want to. She was proactive, being concerned about my diet and exercise regiment. She followed up with me once she received my blood work and her staff was very friendly. My wife sees her too and feels the same way as I do.

Posted on April 7th, 2009

I am soo happy with Dr Majer-She is the best

d. bohn

Posted on March 3rd, 2009

I used to work for her and used her as a physician and now that i live on the east coast I will never find a doctor that is as loving and caring as her.

went in for a UTI

Posted on October 17th, 2008

quik an easy. provided me with samples so i wouldnt have to pay for a prescription. i was a cash payer and i felt like i got a fair price for the treatment i received.

Posted on September 25th, 2017