Dr. Lisa Mancuso Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Mancuso?

Definite return Patient!

Posted on August 29th, 2017

I had my first appointment with Dr Mancuso last week, and I can already tell she is the best pain doctor I've ever been to! She answered all my questions, she did not pop in and pop out like others I have been to. The girls up front are sweet. patient, and honest. The entire experience was pleasant. I'm so excited that I actually have a care plan instead of a prescription thrown in my face. I cant wait to get some real relief from Dr Mancuso and her staff!

found where I hurt

Posted on September 16th, 2014

She blocked where my back pain was coming from, and now I walk my dog again and can work on my cars. I tell all my friends with pain to see her.

Posted on September 26th, 2017