Dr. Lisa Marino Is this you?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Finding Pain-Free Alternatives With Dr. Lisa A. Marino

Posted on March 31st, 2014

I have known the very caring and knowledgeable Dr. Lisa Marino for many years. She has always been attentive to detail and eager to help alleviate a patient's pain. I suffer from Multiple Sclerosis, Spinal Stenosis and Osteoarthritis. I also have had a right knee replacement. I have been to Neurologists, Orthopedics and Pain Management Specialists but only Dr. Marino has been able to diagnose my condition(s) and offer me alternative solutions. She has currently prescribed a regimen of aquatic/land therapy to ease the pain of my joints. Her bedside manner is excellent, efficient yet comforting. She listens to what I have to say and then presents possible solutions to each problem. I am so grateful to have found Dr. Marino. She has been my "miracle worker". I highly recommend this very talented doctor.

poor care