Dr. Lisa Marten Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Marten?

Go Elsewhere

Even though I no longer work, my Life is Too Short to spend the rest of it waiting for hours to get an eye exam. Dr. Marten, get an office manager. You made an appt with ME. I came early, As a COURTESY, to fill out papers. 45 minutes after my appt time, I told your front desk to tell you there are ophthalmologists in SA that will respect my time. The only positive is that the girl told me up front it would be 2/2 and 1/2 hours. I told her then, "that's too long." After listening to your waiting patients say it was agonizing waiting, only to end up in another "hidden" waiting area, I cut my losses at 45 minutes.

Eye care

Very friendly and polite staff. This my third year here and I plan to continue my annual exams here. It is not a long wait for my appointment since the longest I have ever had to wait with the examination is within an 1-1 1/2. I recommend this place to others.

Laser Cataract Surgery

I had laser cataract surgery by Dr. Marten and she has been taking care of my eyes since 2010. I recommended her to my brother in law too.

Eye Care Experience

I have been coming here well over 5 years. Dr. Marten is my opthalmologist and she is fantastic! She provided my examination for my cataract and for my glaucoma and was very thorough throughout the process. I recommend Dr. Lisa Marten to my friends and family too.,

Every time I am here at South Texas Eye Institute, it has been an exceptional experience. People are very courteous and doctor Marten is excellent. She is very caring, personable, and consistent. My eye exams have been going very well for my pre cataract and glaucoma care. She makes sure my eyes are taken care of.

Eye Surgery Cataract Follow-up

My experience was real nice. Staff are professional and courteous. Doctor was very informative and took her time with me to help me understand what is going on for my cataract surgery. Outcomes for my eye went well.

My husband and I both received high quality care by Lisa Marten and staff. My husband received prk and I received lasik a year after. Lisa plus staff calmed my nerves and gained my trust since I was afraid of the process and that something may go wrong. They even gave me a stress ball during the procedure and a blanket. Thus, they were very attentive during the process.

poor office experience

Although the doctors are good with their patients, the office staff is rude and the entire group shows no respect for patients...elderly (88 and 79 ye ...

Cool Doctor! A+ + + +

Got LASIK with Dr. Marten a couple of months ago. Excellent results! I'm so happy I did it. I went around looking around prices, I want to say this was the only place I did not feel any sales pressure. Doctor and staff were very patient answering my questions. I think Dr. Marten is a cool doctor. I booked right away my surgery after talking with her in my first visit. Thank you!!!!

Keep Up the Good Job Dr. Marten

I went to see other "experienced doctors"... I wasted my time for years. This lady, Dr. Marten, let me understand my condition in only 5 minutes... very honest, experienced and knowledgeable. I have recommended her to my friends and family,,, so far everybody agrees with me.

Really good!

During cataract extraction, failed to extract a large amount of the lens fragments which are now floating within the eyeball and will now require another, more invasive surgery to remove.

Dr. Lisa Marten is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.