Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lisa J Mcclellan has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Worse bedside manner EVER! Overly egotistical considering her low rate of experience, knowledge and her several negative patient reviews I've recently read, and her agressive superior attitude! She shoved her badge in my face stating "I'm a MD" while bad mouthing my previous doctors whom I loved and respected that I had for 10 years that retired. I only went to her after she was forced on me as a new doctor since mine retired. Extremely unprofessional because her of lack of privacy issues which I made a complaint about her on. Now she's red flagged my files stating lies in retaliation! RUN FROM THIS IMMATURE, VINDICTIVE, EGOMANIC! Her nurse was very nice though.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
23 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Phoenix Baptist Hospital
Dr. Lisa J Mcclellan accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPhoenix Indian Medical Center, 4212 N 16th St, Phoenix, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lisa J Mcclellan in this video.
Dr. Lisa J Mcclellan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.