More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa Minnich
Dr. Lisa Minnich, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with other offices in Richardson, TX and Richardson, TX . She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine. Dr. Minnich is affiliated with UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul, Harris Methodist - Springwood and Methodist Richardson Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa Minnich has the following 1 specialty
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re also able to identify birth defects and then recommend necessary treatments to support your baby before he/she is born.
Other reasons you may need to see a perinatologist during your pregnancy include diabetes, problems with a previous pregnancy or carrying twins. Having completed OB-GYN training, they’re experts on the female reproductive system with additional specialized training in un-routine pregnancies. So, whether you know you’re at risk going into your pregnancy or problems arise unexpectedly, perinatologists can help you.
Dr. Lisa Minnich is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Minnich is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Harris Methodist - Springwood
Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Medical City Dallas Hospital
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Centennial Medical Center
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Harris Methodist H E B
Harris Continued Care Hospital
Medical Center Of Plano
Texas Health Dallas
Trinity Medical Ctr
St. Paul Medical Center
Texas Health Plano
Texas Health Allen
21 Years Experience
The Ohio State University
Graduated in 1992
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lisa Minnich in this video.
Dr. Lisa Minnich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.