Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa Mohr
Dr. Lisa Mohr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine and Obstetrics. Dr. Mohr is affiliated with Stevens Hospital, Swedish Hospital First Hill Campus and Swedish Medical Center - Ballard. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa Mohr has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 8
I am new to having Dr. Mohr as my physician but she is always incredibly caring and professional. She knows to put me at ease and answer any questions I may have and she always takes time to talk to me and make sure my patient information is up to date. I have recommended her to friends and will recommend her to anybody.
Dr. Mohr is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Swedish Hospital First Hill Campus
Swedish Medical Center - Ballard
Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
15 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Swedish Medical Center
Dr. Lisa Mohr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSwedish Medical Group, 2450 33rd Ave W, Seattle, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lisa Mohr in this video.
Dr. Lisa Mohr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.