Dr. Lisa M Montes Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Lisa M Montes?

Worse pediatrician my son has been to!

I toI took my son to kaiser to get him checked for what I thought was respiratory infection. The Dr. briefly checked him and she said he had nothing wrong and gave us the ok to travel by plane the next day. Once we got To our destination the next day, my son started having fevers of 103 and higher I took him to the Dr in Guatemala and the dr. Told me he had a real bad ear infection gave him medicine but told me the infection had time there when the dr here in US saw him. As a result of the delayed diagnosis my son got a perforated ear drum and partially lost his hearing on that side. Is it going to be temporarily I don't know. I took him to back to his dr. Here in US and she admires she has not seen the infection but it had had to be there for my son to have that damage in his ear 2 days after. After almost 3 weeks my son has still A severe infection and loss of hearing.

Asthma