Dr. Lisa E Mount Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa E Mount?

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER ON THIS SIGHT. COULD NOT LOCATE YOU AT YOUR NEW ADDRESS

Completely satisfied

Very efficient Dr..Has great referral recommendations and is only concerned about the patient and the best Specialist for our needs..

Highly recommended.

My first time visit with Dr. Mount was great. She is so caring. She listened and helped me with my few issues. I am so glad I found her and this practice. So nice having someone that understands seniors. I would definitely recommend Dr. Mount. Thank you so much.

Awesome Doctor

I was a former patient of Dr. Mount. Because of a change in insurance accepted at her office, I had to go to another Dr. Then things changed and my insurance was accepted. I waited 1 year to get an appointment and I couldn't be happier! Dr. Mount is truly caring and professional. A credit to HCA and all doctors.

I always have a good feeling when I go to this provider. It is a well run organization & everyone is very helpful, polite & caring.

Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for taking the time to share these thoughts. We will pass along the kind words!

One in a Million

My husband and I are both pleased and grateful that we have Dr. Lisa Mount as our primary care physician. She is one in a million!

Doctor's Response

Dr. Mount has been my primary physician since I moved here in 1998.I feel that she has always had my best interests at heart. She has made excellent referrals when I needed outside opinions.

Dr. Mount and staff are very responsive and caring. She has been my doctor for several years and was my Mother's doctor before me during her last years with us in her late 90's. I always feel I am in very professional and caring hands.

I did not have a follow up visit so I cannot rate that.

Dr. Lisa Mount and her staff are extremely efficent and thorough. I always feel free to ask questions in a relaxed, unhurried atmosphere. They are all very caring, understanding, knowledegable and trustworthy. You couldn't find a better physican or medical staff.

Dr. Mount has been our doctor for several years, and I feel she does an excellent job. She explores all options when we have a concern and either takes care of the problem herself, or refers us to a specialist .

I appreciate the time Dr. Mount spent with me, listening to my concerns, and making positive comments. Many times it is not easy for me to make day-to-day decisions about how I should proceed with my care. She confirmed that I was doing well, and listened to my heart and colon, also felt to see if I had any soreness in my colon.