Have you seen Dr. Lisa C Nelson-Robinson?

Great experience!

Reviews had me scared to go see her but, I believe in giving everyone a chance based on my experience with them and I am happy to say that was wonderful. I can describe her a kind, caring and very informative. Glad to have her as my doctor.

Thank you for saving my life when Dr Dengler took it. My family will never forget what you did in surgery that day. You are the best and and ANGEL!!!!

PATIENT

I think she and her office staff are awsome,she get's to the point in a professional way and follow up's well organized with communication .

Good luck on getting a follow-up appointment. You are told that the Dr.'s schedule is not know. What kind of an office does not have regular times allotted for patient visits. I have worked in several surgeon's offices and we knew which days the Physicians performed surgeries and which days they saw patients. We did not feel comfortable in this office and if my mother had not been referred here and needed surgery ASAP we would have gone to someone else.

Recent Surgery and Follow Up RE: results

Apparently Any patient who is suspected" to have "cancer",had surgery, and was told to call beck the following mid-week for results and has since waited 11 days is poor communication on the Surgeons part. When the patient called to office, as instructed, for results, she was told by Nurse on Tues. results were not back. On wednesday the Nurse said, "I am looking at it, but we sent it to Greenville and don't call us back we will call you when we get the results." The Doctor did not even give the patient a common courtesy call to offer anything,about the results they had on hand. She could have said, "it looks suspecious so we are sending it to another facility for an opinion", she could have said "yes we have it but the I would prefer to review the results at your follow up appt.". Most Surgeons I have worked with or have had experience with, will call patient themselves to tell the results over the phone before the f/u date, so they won't keep worrying about the results. If that is the case, then don't disregard the patient's feelings/concerns. The Doctor needs to be more forth-coming with their patients, about their result, when indeed they had the results on wednesday from the surgical facility. I know this because, I have seen a copy from the surgical center results received on Wednesday. I am very dissappointed about this part of this Surgeon's practice. This is the reason for low scores in f/u with patient and accuracy in diagnosis. In general the Surgeon is polite, answered questions we had in office at first appt.. However, the follow up with patients after and about results, is rated very poor in my opinion. Working in the medical field, I consider this disrepectful and inappropriate for patients. Being "put off", or told they "did not have results" or "its been sent to greenville dont't call us we will call you" 11 days later, with no further communication with the patient is unacceptable in any practice. I realize some Doctors prefer to wait until f/u to discuss results and plan of treatment in person, but to have no contact at all from the Surgeon after the surgery about the results when cancer is suspected is just plain unacceptable and disrespectful to the patient.

FIRST... website NOT UP TO DATE... wrong address & phone number...Then, AFTER a 45 minute wait, finally got to exam room, then waited AMOTHER 50 minutes before seeing doctor.. staff seemed frazelled, even with few patients waiting...

Dr. Nel-Rob is great. She was so caring and supportive when she cared for my 77 year old mom. She really took time to explain things to us and didn't mind answering our questions. Further, we are so pleased with the outcome of mom's surgery. I highly recommend her. She's professional, but down to earth.

Dr. Lisa C Nelson-Robinson is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Rocky Mount, NC.

Dr. Lisa C Nelson-Robinson Is this you?