Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lisa Petriccione has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 24
Chose Dr. Neumann because office was close to my house. Plain and simple. I am also in the healthcare field and well aware of how things should be ran and how things "are". Take notice of how hand washing is not a common practice before touching the patient. I have to constantly ask if she could wash her hands before touching me. You think that would be a given as a health care provider??? Even if you have the first appointment of the day, you will wait at least 45 mins. to be seen!!! The office staff is as bright as a night light and yes even though Dr. Neumann is always behind on seeing patients, she is smart, somewhat compassionate, and does want to provide the best care for you. I think .... I will stay with her as long as I'm healthy, but if my heath status changes, I will go to someone else.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
28 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1990
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Lisa Petriccione accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLisa Petriccione Do, 3100 Ridgeway Blvd, Manchester, NJ
Dr. Lisa Petriccione is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manchester, NJ.