Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Lisa Newton has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 3 of 10
Dr. Newton changed my adversity towards doctors and visits to the doctor. I only wish that everyone that I come across in daily life were as compassionate and professional as she is. It is easier to go to have check ups and it is not as much as a nightmare as I have been used to in the past before I started seeing her.
I just started going to Dr. Newton at Westover Heights Clinic in Portland. Now, I thought I'd had good doctors in the past, but she's going to ruin me for other doctors forever!She spent close to an hour with me, thoroughly going over my file with me and getting to know me as a person. She's very personable, polite and professional.Most importantly, she listened to me about what was wrong. Many doctors I've seen hear your words, but don't really *listen*. Dr. Newton not only listened but tailored our treatment plan to fit my budget without being asked to. (No insurance) She even offered to let me have a free follow-up for blood work we couldn't do that day!If I had one wish it would be that she took appointments later than 1:20 p.m. Other than that, she's terrific!
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
16 Years Experience
Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lisa Newton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.