Dr. Lisa Oie Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Oie?

Posted on February 19th, 2012

I have had great experiences with Dr Oie. She has helped me with my oldest who is 13 and my baby who is now 8 months. My oldest had Rota virus when he was an infant. Dr Oie was quick to diagnose and got him admitted to the hospital promptly to get rehydrated. My baby was a premie, she and two other doctors oversaw his care for the 16 days he was in the NICU with the help of the nurses. Dr Oie is straight to the point and does not sugar coat anything. Some parents don't appreciate how blunt she is however I love how straight forward her advice is. We had a scare with my oldest and possible diabetes. She was very stern with both myself and my son on how the causes and what needed to be changed. It really helped open my son's eyes about what can happen if you dont exercise regularly and eat too much junk food. I highly recommend Dr Lisa Oie!!!!

Posted on April 10th, 2015