Have you seen Dr. Lisa F Parviskhan?

I had high hopes and was just looking for a GP to help with chronic issues. Left feeling humiliated. She was dismissive and condescending and clearly not trauma informed or equipped to deal with a complex case in a compassionate manner. She dismissed me and essentially told me to come back when Iā€™d tried more psych meds (not even germane to the issues at hand!) despite having a printout of my extensive history of awful med trials. Would not refer me to a pain specialist for my fibromyalgia. Would give zero stars if I could.

Lacks Physician Performance Skills

My husband and I found Dr. Parviskhan to be an adequate physician but she lacks certain skills we consider vital to performing in today's world of medicine. She knew what to do when the task was simple, such as strep throat, but she froze & did not communicate well at all when the decision was more complicated. I tried to discuss the subject with her but she held up her hand in front of my face to keep me quite. She didn't even look at me after that. We tried several times but we finally changed physicians. I expect a physician who is well-rounded from Penn Medicine.

Dr. Parviskhan is a wonderful person and doctor. She takes the time and care to really listen and find out what the problem is. I'm so happy to have her as my primary care physician and would highly recommend her to my family and friends. I've been through some things recently that I really needed her help on and she was there. Love the office staff too - everyone so nice and personal.

Just he best

I've been a patient since Dr. Lisa began practicing. I can't imagine seeing anyone else. she has taken care of all my ailments with patience and a genuine concern for my well being. Thanks Lisa.

Simply the best~

Judge mental

I felt Dr parviskan was judgemental and arrogant. I did not return to her and would never refer her. She told me my test required me to go to a gyno for a procedure that the gyno said I did not need and was unnecessary. She was dismissive and rude- not sure if it was just a bad day based on all these good reportssbut that is not the dr I saw. Had lots of background helping with woman and has a misleading info for her out there.

Listens, Cares and Calls back

Dr. Parviskhan is amazing. She sits and listens, asks questions and will get immediate assistance if further testing is needed. Her bedside mannerism is beyond exceptional. She is caring and takes her time which is rare nowadays with other physicians. Her sidekicks which would be her staff are curteous and quite funny! I actually enjoy this office tremendously! Dr. Parviskhan is extremely smart and knowledgeable. A MUST HAVE DR. !!!

She is the best

Dr. Parviskhan is just a rare commodity these days. She actually listens to you and is amazing at what she does. I have my entire family switched over to her.

Dr. Lisa F Parviskhan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Exton, PA.

Dr. Lisa F Parviskhan Is this you?