Dr. Lisa S Perdue Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Lisa S Perdue?

Great doctor!

Dr. Perdue is easy to talk to and compassionate. She is kind and understanding, not judgemental. She offers options and explains them in a way that makes decisions easier and reversible if needed. She takes her time to understand who you are, what you need and offers choices based on that. She also backs her words with research examples, which I appreciate. She's an awesome doctor whom I both like and trust.

My Original Doctor

If it weren't for Dr. Perdue I would never have been able to accept myself and my mental diagnosis. Through her guidance and insight I discovered possessing a mental illness is not the stigma I had grown up believing. I am grateful for the wisdom and caring she showed me those first years.