Dr. Lisa Pomranky Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Pomranky?

Truly great medical care

Posted on January 30th, 2013

I've been to a lot of doctors, too many. Sadly I have some bad stories. But with Slocum Orthopedics and Dr. Pomranky, it makes you realize how good medical care can be. She's light years ahead of many. I can't thank the Doc and Slocum more for the absolutely wonderful care I've received there. They actually listen to you, and actually diagnose you correctly and then actually help you. The bad experiences I've had elsewhere makes it all the more important to me to say something good about the good ones. I really wish there could be more places like Slocum Orthopedics. Why can' t they all be as good? We have to travel 2 1/2 hours to go there and it's worth every ounce of effort.

Posted on March 24th, 2017