Dr. Lisa G Powell Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Lisa G Powell?

Great care. Competent and caring at the same time.

She made me feel very calm in the middle of labor.

Dr Powell delivered my first child in 1991 and she was amazing. She also delivered my second child in 94. I had a different insurance in 97 when pregnant with my third (and last). I was heartbroken that Lisa would not be delivering him. I skipped checkups for 6 years until I was able to go back to Lisa. Now in 2012 my daughter is going to Dr Powell. I recommend her to everyone I talk to. I love Nancy too, she's a sweetheart. As for Lisa being "cold"...she has sat and talked/listened to me during my appointments...she genuinely cares about her patients. That's why I don't mind waiting a little longer to get back to teh exam room. I know she's giving someone the attention they need. I love love LOVE her!!

Very cold personality. Did not supply me with information I needed while pregnant with my first son and instead just assumed I knew everything already. Made me feel like a failure of a mother before my son was even born. She even laughed at me when I asked her questions and once held the door open while laughing and announcing my concerns to the entire office! Horrible experience!

She saved me and my sons life. She is so good at her job.

Dr. Lisa Powell is a great obgyn. She took great care of me after the birth of my first born, and made me feel like I had done an amazing job birthing my child. Thanks.

Known her for years

Lisa is an excellent doctor. She takes her job very serious and don't be afraid to ask her tough questions. Her nurse Nancy is a wonderful resourse as well and Lisa really tries to keep up to date with practices, proceedures and keeping patients healthy. I've heard some women find her cold and aloof. I think that's just her seriousness. Ask questions and anything that is on your mind and she'll answer. I've known her for almost 20 years.

Dr. Lisa G Powell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, MO.