Dr. Lisa Price Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Price?

Lisa is excellent

Posted on August 18th, 2011

Dr. Price is a great listener and takes the time to explain things. Her knowledge was impressive and I was glad I switched.

Terrific doctor for the elderly

Posted on July 10th, 2010

Dr. Price shows great empathy for the patient. You never feel rushed nor discouraged from discussing more than one issue as so often happens with other doctors I have had. My one issue is that she often is not prompt in getting back to me with test results and several times I have had to take the iniative in getting in touch with the office. She is very thorough in her examinations. Dr. Price is leaving the practice at Centura Senior Life Center to take a teaching position. I will greatly miss her.

Posted on March 15th, 2016