- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa R Delaney
Dr. Lisa R Delaney, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Delaney is affiliated with Iu Health Ball Memorial Hospital and Riley Hospital For Children At Iu Health Pharmacy. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Lisa R Delaney has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Radiology
Pediatric radiologists specialize in using x-rays, MRIs, CT scans and ultrasounds to help provide the most accurate diagnosis to your child as possible. After they receive the image results, they work with your family physician or other specialist to give him or her a closer look at broken bones from an accident or recognize tumors, bleeding and infections that might be causing certain symptoms.
They focus on children as young as newborns and as old as teenagers and they have to be well-versed in the growth and development of children's bodies. This allows them to properly identify abnormalities at various ages and to work with your doctor on recommending the best treatment options.
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Dr. Lisa R Delaney has the following 5 expertise
- CT Scan
- PET Scan
Dr. Lisa R Delaney is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Delaney is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Columbia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Lisa R Delaney Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Lisa R Delaney's office for more information.
714 N Senate Ave Ste 100 Indianapolis, IN : (317) 688-3062
Locations & DirectionsIU HEALTH PHYSICIANS RADIOLOGY, 714 N Senate Ave Ste 100, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Lisa R Delaney is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.