Dr. Lisa Rink Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Rink?

LATE ALL THE TIME

Posted on January 13th, 2017

EVERYTIMES I COME TO SEE HER SHES ALWAYS LATE AND CONSTANSTLY ON HER PHONE

A+

Posted on September 26th, 2016

Dr Rink is EXCELLENT She is beyond great she's superb!! She saved our lives we were both misdiagnosed by a Dermatologist and another internist but dr Rink nailed it and know we have energy again and ALIVE! ha Her staff is so warm and kind and will also help you the best they can with anything possible! It's a Beautiful Huge House looking office with an elevator directly to her or stairs (elevator;)They also have an aitomatic answering service when they close and they will page her for emergency! she has been our FAMILY PHYSICIAN for 2 years now and I will be with her for life! THANK GOD for her!

Dr Lisa Rink

Posted on March 27th, 2016

Many years ago Dr Rink help me get into a Detox program that save my life. I been going to her for many years

Posted on February 13th, 2015

Dr. Rink is very good with diagnosis and takes her time with each patient

Saved my Life

Posted on September 11th, 2014

This Doctor Saved my life and at 29 yrs old has diagnosed me with 2 rare autoimmune diseases that numerous other doctors over looked! She is very good at what she does and passionate about her patients! I owe my life to her! Thank you Dr Rink

Posted on June 3rd, 2014

Dr. Rink has been treating my in-laws for over 5 years. My father -in -law recently went to see her regarding knee and leg pain. Well lets just say she BLEW it big time. Instead of ordering tests, she gave him a shot for the pain. Well 4 days later he's in the hospital being treated for serious heart condtions. Maybe should spend more time examining her patients and less time talking about her divorce. A complete "hack" who very well may have cost my father-in-law years off his life.

My Only primary doctor

Posted on February 16th, 2013

I have been with Dr. Rink for quite some tome and as a primary doctor would be lost without her as she cares not only for my physical well being , but also my emotional well - being. In a day when you wait forever to see a doctor for a 5 minute visit , she takes her time with her patients and listens to what is going on with them. The office staff are caring as well.

Posted on December 2nd, 2016