Dr. Lisa Roark Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Roark?

Posted on June 13th, 2017

They are very caring and efficient. We have never had a "wait" time for urgent care.

patient that need help but are turned away

Posted on June 12th, 2017

I though being a doctor that meant not turning someone away they had 150.00 to pay . She need her pills for her mental illness she has but oh no the old mighty dollar is what this practice is all about . I even offered to pay the other 150.00 that you say they owe for their membership. on the 23rrd iTS AN HONOR I WOULD THINK TO BE CALLED A DOCTOR BUT YOU JUST SHOWED WHAT YOU AND YOUR CLINIC IS ALL ABOUT $$$$$$$$ NOT THE TO HELP PEOPLE BUT TO LEAVE THEM WITH OUT THEIR MEDS AND HELP ! GREAT JOB MRS ROARK I WONT CALL YOU A DOCTOR

Should get license removed.

Posted on November 7th, 2015

She was my family friendly for years. My mom wold constantly go to her and she would ignore her symptoms and sent her home on some Tylenol. Sick of feeling the same every time after going with her she decided to change drs. On her first visit with her new Dr he found out she has an Autoimmune disease. Same story with my sister just that my sister ended up being diagnosed with a more rare incurable autoimmune disease that could have been treated long ago. She is not a good Dr people I promise you can find a better Dr.

Posted on June 29th, 2015

Just the Greatest Doctor I have ever had.Going to miss her dearly when she moves to Cassville, MO

VERY ARGUMENTIVE

Posted on June 21st, 2011

A very poor doctor!!!! Very uncaring! Cold!! No compassion whatsoever. Wish I'd never gone to her.

What a disappointment!!!!!!!!

Posted on May 2nd, 2011

I thought I was going to see a doctor, instead a very cold and uncaring woman was there. Most of the appoint consisted of her telling me that she wasn't going to prescribe any drugs, whether I needed them or not. I did not once ask for any medications. I really wanted some assistance on how to manage my various medical conditions and was becoming more and more frustrated at her attitude. At one point she told me my behavior was inappropriate because I teared up. If a Doctor can't manage a little compassion perhaps another profession should be looked into.

Posted on October 24th, 2010

This woman is a poor excuse for a "doctor", Needs to apply for some other type of school/and or profession.

Doctor Roark= Cold and Indifferent-RUDE

Posted on October 21st, 2010

Dr. Roark was rude, kept her back turned while talking - asking questions and listening for answers. Meds were examined and she stated all meds would be changed (patient had been on meds for 15 years and doing well. Just generally a rude person, and does not fit in with the clinic personnel. She is new in Monett, but that is NO excuse for her lack of common courtesy. Surprised Dr. Newbold has this lady in his clinic??

Posted on September 8th, 2017