Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lisa A Roberts has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Lisa A Roberts has the following 13 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Breast Cancer
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Dr. Lisa A Roberts has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Lisa A Roberts is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
My worst experience at a Doctors office, my appointments would last over two hours, I kept getting rescheduled, om my last visit I was called on my cell phone while trying to check in to see her, the phone call was to inform me I had to once again be rescheduled. when I requested to have the Doctor call me I was told that was not an option, when I requested to speak with the office Manager I was told she is not available to speak with with me, it was only until I broke down from feeling to frustrated that the Manager came out to speak with me and tell me this is what happens when you come to an OBGYN office we cant control when Babies come,when I asked if I can see who ever is covering for her , I was told by the Manager Connie Dr Roberts did not have any one covering her. I was also told I could not have a business email for the Doctor beacuse that was not an option.
Dr. Roberts is a wonderful compassionate woman. She cares about her patients and goes to bat for them. She has been my doc for over 10 years and I would not change docs for anything. She works hard to make sure I am well taken care of in her office and with other specialists. She is worth waiting for. :)
I have seen Dr. Lisa Roberts for a few years now, and she has been the most wonderful doctor I have ever been to. She helped me during my battle with the infertility roller coaster. She was always positive and compassionate. When I finally did get pregnant, she (and her husband Dr. Don Roberts @ Desert Perinatal) took wonderful care of me. She was in constant contact with me - I was high risk and had a few complications - and she was there every step of the way. When I was admitted to the hospital early, she called me to make sure I was okay - how many busy doctors do that?!?! Her and her husband were both there to deliver my baby via emergency c-section, and they both visited me in the hospital each day - even on Thanksgiving! Dr. Roberts even helped me with my postpartum care. I can't say enough good things about her.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Roberts is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
University Of Nevada School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
University Of Mississippi Medical Center
Dr. Lisa A Roberts accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway X HMO Ind Direct Access
- Anthem PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- First Health PPO
Health Plan of Nevada
- Health Plan of NV HMO My HPN MIPLAN Bien Southern NV
- Health Plan of NV HMO Southern NV
- Humana Choice POS
- PHCS PPO
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence S NV - Universal Health Network PPO Employer
- Prominence Southern Nevada - HMO Employer Sponsored
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMeadows Womens Center, 9120 W Post Rd Ste 200, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Lisa A Roberts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.