Dr. Lisa Roeske-Anderson Is this you?

Very Caring

Posted on May 10th, 2012

As a seizure patient my aunt has had problems for the past 21 years. Dr Lisa was the only doctor to diagnose her with a form of epilepsy. Our local doctors told us for years that there was no record of this. So I made another appointment annd Dr Lisa has been wonderful all over again. Her manner and caring is above and beyond. Also she is very thorough, not allowing my Aunt to leave her care until she has solved all her neurological issues. I thank her dearly for this and if anyone would need to have a great opinion and diagnosis she is the Doctor to see.

Posted on January 24th, 2012

She is an excellent doctor who is very sweet and caring. I recommend her to anyone!

Posted on August 6th, 2016