2.6

Neutral

disappointed

should have looked at ratings first. 2 1/2 stars is too good for her

Compassion coupled with expertise

Dr. Lisa Rosenberg performed my first-ever full gynecologic exam, which I have been avoiding for years. Upon meeting her, she readily understood my fears and concerns and conveyed her sincere empathy. She has a very broad knowledge-base and many years of experience in the field, both of which were demonstrated by her painless and comprehensive pelvic exam. I am so thankful for her help and absolutely plan to return to her in the future!

STAY AWAY FROM DR. ROSENBERG

Dr. Rosenberg is rude and very unprofessional. Her ultrasound tech is also rude and incompetant. Dr. Rosenberg is very rough with her exams, and orders tests that are unnecessary. She does not remember what is going on and it's very concerning. I will never go back and will find another gynecologist.

I felted violated!

I work weekdays and I requested for the last appointment. I recieved a call inthe afternoon requesting to com in earlier. I stated I only can come the time of my appointment. I finally get to the area and I was lost because its my first time going there. I call the office and the receptionist wasn't helpfull to give me directions. Finally, I found the office. Staff seemed like they was upset because I was a new patient and they wanted to go home. They were mumbling under there breathe. Finally, I met the doctor, and I never felted so violated and in so much pain after doing a pap smear exam. The doctor never explained what she was doing. The doctor was about to exam my rectum without telling me. I told her no because I was in so much pain from the pap smear. She requested, blood, and a sonogram, and ran out the room. I didn't have a chance to ask any questions. I don't know if I was treated like this because I was the last patient and I got the short end of the stick. I would never go back for another pap smear.

Avoid at all costs.

Would give negative stars if I could. My experience with Dr. Rosenberg was absurd. My mother was a patient there for twenty+ years and was never totally satisfied with her but continued being a patient as she is located close to our home. Recently she called after a routine exam to tell my mother that she had ovarian cancer. That was it, no details, just that she had cancer and she should go see an oncologist. After two seconds with the oncologist, my mother is told that she doesn't have cancer at all, but rather a low risk per-cancerous condition. Are you freaking kidding me?! Dr. Rosenberg is an OBGYN who apparently isn't familiar with gynecological conditions in the least and feels comfortable telling patients they have cancer when they don't. Total joke, avoid going to her at all costs and be safe with your health with another OBGYN.

AVOID AVOID AVOID

Everything you are reading about her on other sites is absolutely right- TERRIBLE manners- cannot wait to get you out of the room. The art of bedside manners with this doctor is non-existent. Her staff does not help either-cannot wait to either hang up on you or get you out of there. But the one thing this office is consistent on is having you waiting at least 30 minutes after your appointment time for a 30 second examination. Medicine is obviously only a business to these people- PLENTY of other doctors in that building or in Queens that will atleast have the decency to explain what is going on with you and not just tell you an educated guess and move you along (her staff does this too, you call and they'll illegally practice medicine by telling you what they ASSUME is wrong with you, without even looking at your file).

Dr. Lisa R Rosenberg is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fresh Meadows, NY.