Dr. Lisa T Sager Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Lisa T Sager?

Poor pain control

Poor pain control while I was in the hospital. Did not listen to me, did not examine me, did not seem to care. Visited for less than one minute. Discharged on less than the dose I was taking at home! I have even greater pain than when I went into the hospital. Beware to persons with pain.

Dr.Sager was not only my physician, but I also worked for as a Medical Assistant. I found her to be a competent, caring person. She often went over and above what I've seen many other doctors do, to take care of her patients. Most of her office & hospital patients adored her. I say most because everybody has their own perception of what they expect from their doctors, especially when they are feeling sick. As for me, I freely admit I make a terrible patient and Dr. Sager often gave me that extra "kick in the pants" that I needed to do the right thing for my health!