Have you seen Dr. Lisa M Savoie?

Colonoscopy

Had Dr. Savoie perform minor procedure at Apple Hill Center. Very professional and great patient communication. Would recommend strongly.

Dr. Savoie is an excellent doctor!

Very expensive consultation visit

I came for consultation about the surgery. The doctor was pleasant and spent with me about 15min. I was charged $420. I chose to have surgery else where because I did not feel that examination was thorough and information about the surgery provided was very minimal.

One of Baltimore's Best

I had terrible bleeding and needed urgent surgery. Dr. Savoie performed a complex procedure in a very timely manner. I am very happy with the results and rate her an excellent surgeon. She is also a kind, compassionate person who truly puts the patient first!

Loved Dr Savoie and her staff!

I would highly recommend Dr Savoie and her office staff for colorectal problems. They saw me quickly, diagnosed efficiently, and made a difficult procedure seem not quite so bad! Dr Savoie is very direct, and her staff answered my questions quickly and thoroughly. My only suggestion would be that followup should be a little more proactive on the part of the office. A followup call to see how I was doing and better explanation on what to expect and how to handle the aftercare would have made me feel a bit more comfortable. But overall, I thought they were all great.

Dr. Savoie's RATING speaks for itself

Great Doctor, Mean member of her staff

Dr. Savoie is very nice and I have complete confidence in her as a doctor. I had surgery done by her last week. Unfortunately when I called to make a post-op appointment and then when I called again the staff member working was patronizing and combative. She was dismissive of my attempts at getting the information I needed and regarding pain said "Well you just had surgery." Bad qualities when dealing with people in pain who may have questions but are on codeine and may not be able to get a 100 percent coherent question out. I can articulate my question ok now but her attitude and constant refrain of "Ma'am! Ma'am!" wigged me out. When I told her I felt uncomfortable and asked to speak to someone else or the doctor she continued to be combative. I've ended up having to get my post-surgery questions answered online and by nurse friends. I think it's a problem when impatient staff hinder quality of medical care.

Dr. Lisa M Savoie is similar to the following 0 Doctors near York, PA.

Dr. Lisa M Savoie Is this you?