Dr. Lisa Scatena Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Scatena?

Dysfunctional set.at

Posted on March 2nd, 2016

Dr. Scatena and her office staff are the most unprofessional physician's office at which I have ever been a patient. During my initial visit she was late coming to see me and was a bit dismissive of my face and body acne. The original prescriptions for acne that Dr. Scatena prescribed me did not work, even after three months. I scheduled another appointment with her to follow up, at which time I was going to suggest we try another or a more aggressive treatment. I received a call several weeks after scheduling my three-month follow-up appointment, at which time the receptionist said Dr. Scatena was not in fact going to be in the office on the day of my original appointment; they had overlooked this when I first scheduled. Since I still needed to see her I was happy to move my appointment to a few days later that week. Unfortunately something came up at work that I could not miss during my rescheduled appointment, so I called the dermatology office (with more than 24 hours' notice). The receptionist rescheduled me for two weeks later at 7 am. I arrived on the day of my appointment on time, only to find that I wasn't actually on the books for the day and time I am certain I agreed to weeks prior. The receptionist then told me Dr. Scatena could not see me until May! It's the office's fault for screwing up my follow-up appointment TWICE. The doctor is dismissive and the staff is dysfunctional.

Posted on April 28th, 2015

Dr. Scatena is an expert dermatologist.

Excellent Care & staff

Posted on December 18th, 2014

Dr scatena is an excellent provider that I have been going to 5 years

Great DR, weak front office

Posted on November 24th, 2012

Dr Scatena came highly recommended, so I made an appointment to see her. After waiting three weeks for my appointment, when I showed up there was zero record for it. They fit me in the next week, where I waited for 15-20 minutes for her. For my actual appointment she was great. She prescribed a couple of meds to be picked up at my pharmacy on Pearl St, and I confirmed with her staff when I left that it was that location. When I showed up today they had zero record for my scrips. Although she is great, not sure if I can recommend her for these two things. I have never had this happen before.

Robert E

Posted on July 6th, 2012

Dr. Scatena's office and staff were completely professional and competent. I was seen, diagnosed and treated quickly and efficiently. Dr. Scatena was knowledgeable and very pleasant. This was by far the best doctor visit I have ever experienced. I cannot recommend Dr. Scatena enough.

MD AND PATIENT

Posted on June 11th, 2012

I AM AN INTERNAL MEDICINE DOCTOR AND A PATIENT OF DR SCATENA'S. SHE IS THOUGHTFUL, COMPASSIONATE AND COMPLETELY UP TO DATE ON HER MEDICAL EXPERTISE. I RECCOMEND HER TO ALL OF MY PATIENTS. SHE IS WITHOUT A DOUBT, THE BEST DERMATOLOGIST AROUND.

Horrible

Posted on May 28th, 2012

Horrible experience. I was proscribed drugs that effected my hormones without any blood panels. I have been having severe side effects going on three months and specialists are horrified when I tell them that I was proscribed this drug without the doctor knowing any levels. My side effects will be very long term by all accounts. Going here was the biggest mistake I have ever made and I'll never stop regretting it. Please avoid if you value your health!

Posted on September 7th, 2011

Dr. Scatena is a very good and competent doctor. All of the office staff is nice. I am very squeamish about needles, and Dr. Scatena was very patient and kind with me. I would recommend her to anyone.

My Best Doctor Experience Ever

Posted on September 1st, 2010

I got a mole removed--doesn't sound very fun, but I was blown away by the atmosphere of the clinic. It feels like a spa, with soft green paint and recessed lighting. Lisa was so nice and spent a lot of time with me, explaining everything, and sharing a lot of helpful information. Best of all, I was treated with RESPECT. I went away thinking what a great experience it was.

Very caring and considerate Dermatologist

Posted on January 25th, 2010

Dr. Scatena handled my appointment in a thorough and professional manner. Although it was my first dermatological exam, she never made me feel uncomfortable. She explained everything in a was that I could understand. Her staff was helpful and friendly and her office is gorgeous. I highly recommned this well-run practice.

Outstanding

Posted on August 19th, 2009

Professional, competent, and friendly!!!

Wonderful new practice in Boulder

Posted on February 1st, 2009

I just went for my annual skin check. Dr. Scatena's offices are fresh and light-filled and her office staff was smiling and helpful. I felt like Dr. Scatena spent a lot of time with me and her skin check was very thorough. She has a friendly, engaging personality and it was easy to talk to her. All in all, a very positive experience.