Dr. Lisa K Sessions Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa K Sessions?

Saved My Life!

Dr. Sessions is an amazingly caring and intelligent doctor!! She spent many hours with me at multiple visits trying to figure out my complex issue...but at the end of the day she found out what was going on and due to her incredible caring nature I am here today!! I had gone to another doctor and they dismissed my symptoms and complaints. Thank you Dr. Sessions for caring enough to take the time to save me. She even missed something she was supposed to do with family in order to make sure I was taken care of. She's a saint!

Worst care I have ever received. The doctor was late to the appointment. I sat naked under a paper gown for 40 minutes waiting as the nurse had said the doctor would be right in so I should undress. The doctor popped her head in after 40 minutes and said she just needed to find her stethoscope. Ten minutes later she finally showed up and apologized for being late...said that she was with an elderly woman which took much more time. She read from the computer for about 5 minutes and then did the exam with haste. The doctor didn't listen to my health questions. Just told me that I didn't know how to count calories if I wasn't losing weight, but said she would order a thyroid test (she never did). Then she talked hospital politics about how the hospital was going away from IUDs and that her views on it would probably get her fired. This took away from the few minutes I did have with her. When I was asking her a question, she left the exam room mid-sentence and then poked her head back in and said I could get dressed. I went to get my prescription and she had filled the wrong brand of birth control. I had to have another doctor correct it as Sessions wasn't available to when I was at the pharmacy. Then I was sent a bill for my free annual preventative exam. Reason being my visit went over the normal time. I had maybe, maybe 15 minutes in the exam room "with her"...the rest of the "overage" she was with the previous patient and looking for her stethoscope. I will never go back and will find a new doctor. Worst care I have ever received.