Dr. Lisa M Slimmer Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Lisa M Slimmer?

I saw this doctor for years. She jumps to conclusions and she hates having responsibility that involves time and work, especially if outside the allotted time for an appointment when she isn't getting paid. Finally, I was attacked in my home by someone I knew, who accused me of having harmed myself. It was quickly determined that I was attacked after my the bruises appeared all over my head and back, but she had already concluded her decision. Within three weeks of the incident, without speaking to me, I was sent an email that she will no longer see me as a patient as the problem was "more work than I can handle"; all care including medications were abruptly ceased.