Dr. Lisa A Sparks Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Lisa A Sparks?

Horrible!

Pain Management?? Not here. If you're looking for strong meds, she'll write you a script. She does not care what your other doctors are doing to make you well. She continues to be kicked out of practices due to her love of writing prescriptions for opiates. She claims to specialize in pain management when really she's a legal drug dealer. She does not look to help patients work through the pain, she just prescribes pills. If that's what you're looking for, she's the doctor for you. If you want your life back, STAY AWAY from her. She is not interested in your history. She wants a clean drug test so that she can increase your dosage. She wants you to stay sick...as long as your insurance antes up.

Good doc, some really BAD NPs

Dr. Sparks is a good doc, when I get to see her. Been a patient for yrs and gone through several nurse practitioners. Had great NPs at first. With turnover, they are progressively getting worse. The current NP they have me seeing is not what I would even term as professional or compassionate. This NP operates on an agenda not caring about your past history and treats people like trash because they have to take meds for their medical condition. This situation has prompted me to not only look elsewhere, but also to file complaints with the appropriate people. Again, great Doc, and some awful Nurse Practitioners!

Run, just don't go. I was referred there by a former PCP. Saw Dr. Sparks once and was then turned over to nurse practitioners. They wouldn't answer any questions over the phone and refused to even leave a message when I was concerned about things. Kept putting me on stronger and stronger meds. First nurse told me it was fine to drive on them because "everyone did it". Wrong. Second one kept asking me to keep a pain journal even though time and time again I told her I knew exactly what activated my pain and it had nothing to do with time of day. Don't think they even looked at prior records. They helped me lose my job and also almost lost my life.

Just looking to throw you into rehab if you have good insurance.

Not Safe.

At first I was very happy with Dr.Sparks.She seemed VERY compassionate(I have 5 herniated disks pressing into my spinal cord and a fractured spine) and told me as long as I was honest I would be okay.After a few visits I kept stressing I didn't need my extended release medications increased and that I needed increased breakthrough medications.They didn't listen.On occasion they will randomly call you in for med counts to make sure you have what you are supposed to.I was unaware of this and out of town when they called.That was my first strike.My next was taking a hydrocodone prescribed by my previous Dr.I explained to them I was out and told them I kept running out because I needed them increased.They told me because I was honest I could stay and to not do it again.My next visit when I went to sign in I was told by desk staff I was discharged,when I asked why they said they had changed their mind...even this I would have been okay with but after having me on 75 mg fetnyal patches for months,they refused to help with withdraws and I wound up in the ER and found out I could have died.Regardless to my discharge it is their job to make sure you are safe and unfortunately this has become a very common scenario in this clinic.

Dr Lisa Sparks is a GREAT DR!

Very personable! Listened to everything I had to say and took me seriously. Also gave me a lot of one on one time and referrals and recommendations on further treatment. Thank you so much. we need more Dr.s that really pay attention and listen to their patients like this.

patient

Dr. Sparks takes time to listen. She never rushes you through your appt. I have been a patient for several years, and have never had a negative experi ...

The best pain management doctor I have had

Dr sparks always spends time with me, really cares about me, and in my opinion is one of the best Dr's I have ever had, her pricing is lower than any other Dr I have ever visited

She has been treating me for about 5 years. She always seems concerned and spends a great deal of time with me. She is interested in me as a person, not just a patient.

Loves to try to hospitalize involuntary patients to get their insurance money.

I can only say great things about her. She takes the time to answer all your questions or concerns and really tried to get to the bottom of the problem or issue at hand. I would very highly recommend her .

Dr. Lisa A Sparks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.