Dr. Lisa B Szubin Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Lisa B Szubin?

Amazing

One of the best dr. I ever had, no waiting time, amazing listener and professional, I would highly recommend this doctor. I came in for an ear infection and I also had oral thrush. She also tested me for cultures, she knew immediately what my problem was and I was finally treated for the right symptoms. I wish she would be a general doctor that's how good she is. She is very nice and kind and very knowledgeable and it feels like talking to a friend, sometimes some doctors make me uncomfortable to talk to. All I can say finally an amazing doctor who cares and listens and provides and excellent care. No wait time, spotless offices and kind staff.Very grateful to have Szubin Lisa, MD as my doctor. 5 stars :)

Dr. Szubin is excellent!

Dr. Szubin has been my ENT for about 10 years. She is amazingly intelligent and has a wonderful bedside manner. I appreciate her ability to pull from her overall knowledge of medicine, not just the cookie-cutter approach many doctors have.

Not recommend

The pains/problems I had when I walked into her office remained after her no-treatment-necessary conclusion later. During the consultation, she paid as much attention to her smart-phone as she did to me - just another young, inexperienced, no compassion doctor.

amazing doctor

Dr.Lisa Szubin MD is one of the best doctors i have visited in my life, even the staff is very nice and accommodating, and courteous,office are clean, she listened and listed a diagnose on the spot i have been seeing 3 other doctors who had no idea what they are doing i cant thank her enough she is just amazing. Thank you

Dr. Szubin is an extremely professional and caring doctor who always goes the extra mile to help.

Dr. Lisa B Szubin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.