Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Lisa C Tricarico
Lisa C Tricarico is a Doctor primarily located in Pittston, PA. They speak English.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Tricarico was recommended to me by a co-worker and was extremely pleased from the first visit. She spent at least 35 or 40 minutes with me and asked me numerous questions as well as answered mine. I did have to wait almost an hour for my appointment, but it was well worth it- she obviously takes the needed time with each patient. My follow-up visit was just as comforting. The staff was friendly and polite. I would have to disagree with the previous comment left- I recommended Dr. Tricarico to a few family members and continue to see her myself.
Although this dr. has a nice disposition the first few visits she does not seem to care about her patient. She is very quick to pawn a patient off on another dr, the wait time to see her is 3 hours in the waiting room and 45 min, in the exam room. Her staff is rude and inconsiderate, and to be honest, hasn't a clue about any diagnosing a illness aside from the common flu. She can also make a patient feel bad about their health and doesn't offer any good treatments. My advise, find another dr.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions457 N Main St, Pittston, PA
Lisa C Tricarico is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittston, PA.