Dr. Lisa Tricarico Is this you?

Posted on February 26th, 2011

Dr. Lisa was very detail oriented, attentive and caring. She ordered additonal test and made a quick accurate diagnosis.

Posted on June 5th, 2009

Dr. Tricarico was recommended to me by a co-worker and was extremely pleased from the first visit. She spent at least 35 or 40 minutes with me and asked me numerous questions as well as answered mine. I did have to wait almost an hour for my appointment, but it was well worth it- she obviously takes the needed time with each patient. My follow-up visit was just as comforting. The staff was friendly and polite. I would have to disagree with the previous comment left- I recommended Dr. Tricarico to a few family members and continue to see her myself.

Find another dr.

Posted on September 14th, 2008

Although this dr. has a nice disposition the first few visits she does not seem to care about her patient. She is very quick to pawn a patient off on another dr, the wait time to see her is 3 hours in the waiting room and 45 min, in the exam room. Her staff is rude and inconsiderate, and to be honest, hasn't a clue about any diagnosing a illness aside from the common flu. She can also make a patient feel bad about their health and doesn't offer any good treatments. My advise, find another dr.

Posted on May 17th, 2014