Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Lisa D Vaughn
Dr. Lisa D Vaughn, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Canton, OH, with another office in Massillon, OH. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Vaughn is affiliated with Affinity Medical Center. Dr. Vaughn has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa D Vaughn has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Lisa D Vaughn has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Lisa D Vaughn has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 11
Dr. Vaughn saw my daughter during what I considered an emergency. She was kind, compassionate and calm. She took control of our situation, soothed my daughter and guided our experience thru the fear into a wonderful experience. I trusted her skills and wisdom immediately . She's a rare find in a doctor and I am grateful to have been under her care. I highly recommend her and Statcare!
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Vaughn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Lisa D Vaughn accepts the following insurance providers.
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lisa D Vaughn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canton, OH.