Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lisa A Vignogna-Barlas has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 5 of 23
Dr. Vignogna took care of me last week. From the minute she walked into the room, I feel completely at ease and knew I was in capable hands. She was patient, understanding and took time to explain what she needed to do and why she needed to do it. I am so grateful to Her and her amazing staff. Superb Excellence.
I have used the Emergency Room at Glen Cove numerous times for myself and for my kids. I have gotten to know many members of the staff since I am there so often with my four kids. This ER is the best - I never have to wait long to see a doctor and the secretaries, nurses and doctors are wonderful. I have seen "Dr. Lisa" many times, and, although, she is usually very busy, she always takes the time to make us all feel at ease and listens to us with care and compassion. Thank you so much to Glen Cove ER for always being there for us!
22 Years Experience
The School Of Medicine At Stony Brook University Medical Center
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Lisa A Vignogna-Barlas accepts the following insurance providers.
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGlen Cove Hospital, 101 Saint Andrews Ln, Glen Cove, NY
Dr. Lisa A Vignogna-Barlas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glen Cove, NY.