Wonderful Dr.

Great Doctor

Know her work ans know her limits. Honest and compassionate. Wonderful bed side manners.

Best Doctor

Wise, caring are some of her qualities. No waiting time and takes real time to explain it all.

Made an error on prescription

I went for my annual exam and to renew my prescription. The prescription was submitted to the pharmacy with an incorrect dose (quantity). After over a month - and multiple attempts to contact her office by me and by the pharmasist during that time, as well as a number of conversations with her nurse who said she would make sure to follow up, the error has not been corrected and I am running out of my medication. Also, her office never contacted be with resalt of my labs, even after I called and asked for them. Unacceptable. Not going back.

Fabulous physician!

Dr. Vinokur is a very compassionate, warm and personable doctor. She exudes serenity. The first time I met with her, she told me that it is her job to worry and I shouldn’t. She is extremely thorough and follows through with investigating all avenues until she can make a definitive diagnosis. After three months, two other doctors and negative test results, dr. Vinokur found the cause of my problem, and in so doing, saved my life. I could not be more grateful to her.

Dr. Lisa A Vinokur is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Roswell, GA.