Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lisa Von Moll has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Lisa Von Moll has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Lisa Von Moll has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
Dr Von Moll was my primary care physician some 19 years ago. On my first visit, she identified signs of a rare (essentially 1 in a million) pituitary tumor that had been growing for probably 8 to 10 years and that had not been detected by the doctors I had consulted during that period. The tumor had grown quite large and was starting to press on my optic nerve. It was also having a variety of other adverse consequences on my body that, if left unchecked, would shorten my expected life span. Because of her amazing diagnosis, I had successful surgery and have been symptom free ever since.I'm absolutely convinced that Dr Von Moll's thoughtful and measured approach to patient evaluation is responsible for my ability to lead a normal life. I will be forever grateful to her for the difference she has made in my life.
Dr. Von Moll is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Michigan Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRalph H Johnson Va Medical Center, 109 Bee St, Charleston, SC
Dr. Lisa Von Moll is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, SC.