Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lisa W Rogers has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Lisa W Rogers has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Lisa W Rogers is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
I left out I would recommend anyone to go to her. I had my tubes tide in 2003 In Texas. In 2012 I decide to get them reversed. Dr. Rodgers explained everything to me. She was so sweet and I loved that she prayed for me before surgery. Her staff is wonderful too. Best doctor in the world. 4 months later I got pregnant. I gave birth to a baby girl in 2013. I traveled from Texas and I'm truly grateful for her. She made my family complete. Thank you GOD for such a wonderful Dr. She's the best I love you
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Rogers is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Lisa W Rogers accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJackson Clinic North, 2863 Highway 45 Byp, Jackson, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lisa W Rogers in this video.
Dr. Lisa W Rogers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson, TN.