Dr. Lisa K Walker Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Lisa K Walker?

Worst doctor I have encountered!

I went to Dr. Walker's office for severe back pain, even made the appointment two weeks prior. I arrived 15 minutes early to fill out the new patient paper work, and turned it in to the receptionist, who was nice. I waited and waited for someone to call me. Finally after a 30 minute wait, the receptionist told everyone the doctor was running late. 15 minutes later I get called. The nurse took my height, weight, etc, and said Dr. Walker would be in soon. Time passes on, and Dr. Walker waltzes in, asking me what's the problem. I go to explain my symptoms, the history of my pain and what brought it on. Dr. Walker treated me like I was a drug addict because I was in severe pain, and just pushed Ibuprofen on me. She did not want or care to take the time to find out what the cause of the pain was, and it happens to be Scoliosis! Dr. Walker or her staff did not bother with a follow up whatsoever. I would give zero stars, but that is not an option...

Dr. Lisa K Walker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tacoma, WA.