Dr. Lisa L Wei Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa L Wei?

Poor Customer Service

Scheduled my daughter (20 month old) for her first eye appointment which was to be this Tuesday. However, a call from the office said that it was moved to Wednesday. showed up Wednesday only to be told that the appointment was for Tuesday and had been missed. Instead of helping in a stressful situation, staff was rude and dismissive saying "that's not my problem" despite phone log showing a call from the office's direct line. Never got to see Dr. Wei and never will. Horrible staff and customer service.

Amazing bedside manner with toddler

This Dr. had a way with toddlers. She was able to administer a full exam, and keep the child calm and happy all the while. She took the time to fully explain the exam, and findings, and she was able to perform all the tests we required. We could not have been more pleased with her skills and expertise.

I am shocked by some of the reviews as I have taken three of my kids to Dr. Wei and think she is fantastic. We have never had to wait long to be seen and she immediately puts the kids at ease. She has a very calm manner and talks to the kids through the exam. The receptionist is also very courteous and helpful. We have been to Dr. Wei many times and have never had a bad experience. Two of my kids are teenagers now and though the decor of the waiting room is obviously intended for children, they don't want to go anywhere else even though it is a hike for us. If you have young children, I can't imagine not being very impressed with Dr. Wei. I only wish all doctors were like her!

Excellent Services

This was a wonderful experience for my three year old grandchild.

If you don't like Dr. Wei( and Karen) something is wrong with you.

The best ophtho in the area. Wish she saw adults too. Very smart and caring. Helped us through some really hard times for both our daughters. Was right on the mark with her diagnosis and treatment, sent us to a great specialist to follow up. We will always continue going to her for our yearly eye exams now.

Do Not Recommend

I do not recmmend this doctor. I brought my child for a certian service, the doctor performed extra things and checked my child sight just to increase the bill. The bill was huge.

attitude is terrible. Service is terrible.

Run, do not walk from this doctor

I found the doctor unacceptable: lacking in basic medical knowledge about the eyes and very poor follow-up care and communication.