Dr. Lisa Wheeler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Wheeler?

awesome and caring

Posted on September 10th, 2014

she is very caring and understanding,the best dr i know!!! she also referred me ti her colleguye who could help with my other issues .I love her!!!!

Excellent Care

Posted on January 2nd, 2014

Dr.Wheeler has treated me for about two years.When I met her she was very welcoming and treated me with the utmost respect.As any patient with mental illness knows,it is very hard to find someone who is relateable.I was chronically depressed when I first met her,She immediately made me feel at ease. She explained things to me and made me feel comfortable.I would and have recommended Dr. Wheeler to others.I am very happy with the services she has provided me.Her staff is all very caring and considerate.

Posted on May 6th, 2017