3.4

Have you seen Lisa S Wichterman?

Good experience

I met Dr. Wichterman when I went for a diagnostic mammogram and then an ultrasound. Dr. Wichterman read the tests within minutes of each of them being done, then came in to tell me what she saw and tell me what the options were. She was very caring, unhurried, and reassuring. She performed a needle biopsy at the same visit, and within an hour and a half of arriving for my appointment, I was on my way back out the door knowing exactly what was going on and what follow-up was needed. I hope I don't need her again, but if I do, I wouldn't hesitate.

poor bedside manner

forced medical student to touch my breasthaute tauteheard her laugh about me outside the room with her technologistdid not give me information about my diagnosis

poor bedside manner

haute taute forced medical student to touch my breast laughed at me with her technologist outside the room