- 20 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
- 1 specialty
- 11 expertise
- 1 location
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lisa M Wiedel has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Lisa M Wiedel has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Lisa M Wiedel has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
20 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJackson-Madison County General Hospital, 620 Skyline Dr, Jackson, TN
Dr. Lisa M Wiedel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson, TN.