Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lisa M Worsch has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Lisa M Worsch has the following 4 expertise
- Breast Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Dr. Lisa M Worsch has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 34
Dr. Worsch is phoenominal!! I would highly recommender her. I had a horrific experience about a year and a half ago. And knowing that I had an appointment with that I had thought about canceling because of what happened to me. I decided to call her office and requested that I talk to her on the phone prior to my appointment. Her staff was not pushy for details of why I wanted to speak to her. They respected my privacy. And when I went in for my appointment with Dr. Worsch, her compassion was extremely beneficial. She is the best!!
Dr. Worsch was recommended to me by a friend. Her professionalism, thorough diagnosis and treatments, I would highly recommend her to anyone. I have been seeing her for 17 years and through high and lows of my female issues, Dr. Worsh's correct diagnosis and compassion has kept me alive and healthy. Thank you Dr. Worsch.
I love Dr. Worsch and The Doctors Office for Women. Dr. Worsch treated me with the female problems I had and treated me during my first pregnancy. She's very thorough and professional. I was sad to learn that she wasn't on call to deliver my baby (during Christmas time), but one of her colleagues delivered my baby. All the doctors there are great!Dr. Worsch is phenomenal!
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2016)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
27 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Lisa M Worsch accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPacific Womens Healthcare Associates, 500 Superior Ave Ste 310, Newport Beach, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lisa M Worsch in this video.
Dr. Lisa M Worsch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.