The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa Xu
Dr. Lisa Xu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with other offices in Indianapolis, IN and Baltimore, MD . She has 7 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Xu is affiliated with Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center and Clarian West Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa Xu has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Xu is very knowledgable and has helped me tremendously. I had seen a few other dermatologists prior to seeing Dr. Xu and she was the one who finally diagnosed my condition and treated it effectively. She is thorough and really takes the time to listen and explain things clearly. She also has a compassionate bedside manner. I highly recommend her.
Dr. Xu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Clarian West Medical Center
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
IU Health West
IU Health Physicians
IU Health Methodist / IU Health University
7 Years Experience
Washington University at St. Louis
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Lisa Xu accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lisa Xu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.