Dr. Lisa L Young Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Lisa L Young?

Would Not Recommend

Took my daughter as she has Hoshimoto's Thyroid Disease. Not very many Endo's in Ocala, FL. Was really hoping she could help. What a joke. She was distracted, started talking about the TV show "Biggest Loser" and how she had weight loss products and wanted to do tests that were not covered by our insurance. Basically pushing her own weight loss agenda instead of trying to help fix the thyroid problem with proper dose of thyroid medication.

Going to this doctor

After looking for an endo doc, and after reading these reviews, I sure won't be going to this doctor. Yikes

Dr Young shows no compassion or concerns for her patience .I would never recommend her

Listens and cares. Takes whatever time is needed. Very through.

so disappointed

Sent my 80 yr old mother to Dr. Young. She didn't seem to be interested in helping my Mom. She just sent her away and said see you in 6 months. Did not show any compassion or concern for her problem with her thyroid. I wouldn't recommend Dr. Young, so disappointed. I really wanted her to help my Mom since I live so far away.